08 June 2007

Is that the moving bell?

Looks like it's time to get outta here. The manager is under a lot of stress from someone calling the city several times for code violations, and is taking it out on me. Today, he ripped out my intercom system because I wouldn't let an unintelligible man enter the building. Granted, this guy was on the clock, but all he could manage in english was "Manayer". *sigh* Then he tried to claim that the intercom and entry system wasn't written in to the lease and that the original agreement to install it was some kind of back alley agreement between him and I. (It was in fact approved verbally by the landlord long before that)

SO, since something like this rarely ends well, I need to start looking for a new place. That's fine, I'm just glad that it happened before I sent the rent check.

my ultimate place would either be a small, solo warehouse kind of thing, or a shared artistic environment.

No comments: