10 June 2007

Dream a little dream....

Okay, so I woke up from a bad dream last night. Apparently my anxiety about Burning Man preparedness is bubbling up. It was an odd dream, I arrived at Burning Man's house (really), all ready for the burn. I had a box truck loaded with my stuff for the burn. Inside the truck was a single suitcase (regular size). But I was distressed at the fact that the suitcase contained almost nothing. I remarked that I must've left the real one at home (though I knew I hadn't). So I started back, by driving the truck over the curb and around the buildings, apparently lost and unable to find the road home.

The odd part(s) was that I had just spent a whole day doing things to get prepared (refilling my extinguisher, buying Bio-d, etc), and coincidentally, my art car registration came today. :)

No comments: