07 September 2006

Well, I'm back, and my @$$ hurts....



...does that mean I had a good time?

Actually, I think I may have broken my Coccyx. I was trying to lower my hammock and failed a knot-tying roll. The hammock came down, and I sat in the dust having a "fuckin Meoowwww" moment. Now it hurts to sit in certain positions. Fortunately, the driving position isn't one of them, so the trip back was fine. I'm hoping this is just a well positioned bruise.

So, m-w I taught about 2 dozen people to breathe fire. Oddly, this made me feel like a part of burningman more than anything else. I may have to do it again...just for the kicks of it. But, of course I had ulterior motives, and the Ocean of fire finally had more than enough people to break the record. In the picture you see us just about to get the first real attempt off. That's me between the lines. It was a blast... heh.

Friday I got blitzed on some double strength margaritas, so I didn't get much done then. But burn night was awsome. I put the portion of our show where we pulled out the dragon here.
Watching the nearby FIRE TROUPES stop to watch was priceless....

Sunday, I got asked to help out with the temple burn again. Totally cool. I provided the 4 torches used to light it and got to light them with a fire ball. Nice to get appreciation.

Check the burningman site for pictures, all the ones I took are in my profile.

No comments: