16 May 2007

Memories


So, I just had an old flame drop back into my life. Got me thinking about the roads I've been down. I mean, for the last 10 years or so, I've been falling deeper and deeper into the fire community here in LA and at Burningman. But I've been a lot of other things in my life, and have had to make some hard choices.

I don't often have time for "what if" dreams, but Alla has been in and out of my life since I was a child. We've been through thick and thin together, and a lot of my important decisions have been counseled by her. So naturally, her re-appearance has me thinking about things: my marriage, divorce, the army, my computer programming career, clowning, moving west, *sigh*. Lots of old memories.

And now, the new and the old are getting all tied up. Makes me pensive....
Maybe it's the weather... :)

No comments: