21 April 2008

Check that one off...


So, after the 6 million dollar man went off the air, there wasn't a lot of good, kid-friendly action going on. Not until Lee returned in "The Fall Guy" did we see the good stuff. For those not in the know, TFG was a story about a hollywood stuntman who doubled as Bounty hunter working for a bail bondsman. The Title of the show was a double entendre for both jobs. Anyway, that show represented my first peek into the inner workings of the movie industry. And, as a fully functioning teen male, I was /sure/ that I could make it as a stuntman. It was the "Jackass" of my time: inciting many a stupid kid to attempt dangerous stunts like drag racing by the local police department. *sigh* Those were the days.

Well, Today, I picked up the footage from our shoot in Feb, and it so happens that the staff jackets came out today. And they gave a pair to Michelle and I. The picture above is me in mine. :) I guess I can check "become Hollywood stuntman" of my Things To Do list... :)

No comments: