16 June 2006

Tagged

I was Tagged by Cody, heres the scoop.

RULES - Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1) I spent 2 years in High school as a professional clown and mime. I have a registered face with the International Clown Registry.
2) I was in theater from before Kindergarten until my Junior year in high school. Not a year of my life has been spent without performing on a stage.
3) I was an avid meditator for several years. My favortie game at the time was manipulating EEG machines.
4) Every member of my family that has died has chosen the time of their death. My heart has been stopped on a number of occasions, however none were permanent (twice I restarted on my own), which I attribute to not selecting that as -my- time.
5) I have had two verifiable telepathic experiences, and one autotelekinetic.
6) I was trained in Myocardial massage and accupressure. I'm told I have a "gift" for the latter, and a talent for the former.
7) While neither are crippling, I suffer from acrophobia and arachnophobia. [heights and spiders]
8) I've had one spiritual experience, I acted as a shaman and retreived a sick friend's totem.

Hmm, I guess Ill tag Dr Magma, Bellz, Gwen, Kiki, Paula, and Unkle Sarah

No comments: