22 May 2006

Incommunicado

Okay, so, Singularity went well, but my life since then has been rough. My car died before I got on the Highway. I've incurred a large number of bills involving the return to LA and will soon have repair issues to deal with.

But more than that, I got home to discover that my DSL was down, and it may continue to be a problem until this weekend. So, no internet, and because my phone is DSL based, no calls, no finances, no nothing. Because I couln't get online until today, my cell phone ran out of minutes, too.

In short, I'm hosed for a while. If you call, I probably won't have the resources to call back until after Memorial day. I'm trying to get business running, but I don't know when I'll have my ducks in a row again.

I'll post another blog when I'm back up and running.

No comments: