21 June 2005

Two Ghetto Birds in the hand...

So, living in Hollywood has it's problems. We get a lot more media attention than Culver City. And it seems like a nightly ritual to have a thousand choppers hovering over my house. Now, as a performer I don't mind the extra attention, but I need the occasional night off.

Tonight, I found myself unable to talk on the phone because of the choppers outside my door. I got so frustrated that I looked for any way to inconvenieince them: bottle rockets, flare guns, searchlights, lasers...

,,,lasers? Hey, I'm a raver, I bet I can dig up one of those...
Sure enough, I found an old laser and started flashing the choppers with it. One by one, they left, about 5 seconds after I started up on them. I think I'm making a red flash in the cameras which is undesireable.

So, there you go, tip of the day. Get rid of pesky news choppers with a regular red laser. (Heck try one of those big nasty green ones too).

No comments: